Monday, February 16, 2015

Personal Information Inquiry Entry 6

Assessing

Time for what Jukes' described as the "reflective, soul-searching part." I assessed that what worked was following the "Asking, Accessing, and Analyzing" procedures but not necessarily in a linear fashion. Oftentimes, I moved from one stage to another and back again. More time spent in the "Accessing" stage may have improved results, but I am satisfied with my findings. Next time, I would allow more time for research and read the print travel guides and talk with experienced travelers. But the inquiry process at this point has given me a foundation to pursue the print and personal resources with a better understanding.

Below is a brainstorm bubble illustrating the relationships that I experienced using the 5As.

References cited on Entry 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment